Beauty Tips 2
1. To get rid of dark circles and want to care for your eyes just massage a few drops of coconut oil around the eyes or grate a potato and place it on your eyes. To reduce puffiness take a steel spoon and cool it in the freezer for a couple of minutes and place it on the eye to reduce the swelling
2. While massaging around the eyes be careful not to drag or pull the skin. To massage lightly use your middle or ring finger so that u don’t exert too much pressure. Tap below the eyes and on the edge too after massaging!!
3. Laser hair removal
Pros: There are several advantages to having a laser hair removal procedure. One, of course, is the long-lasting removal of unwanted hair, or its permanent reduction in appearance at the very least. In fact, if there is regret, it can come back lighter in color and less thick in texture. If performed correctly, the procedure is considered safe.
Cons: Laser hair removal is expensive and, depending on how much hair you want removed, you may need many treatments. It might also be painful. Temporary side effects of the procedure may include redness or swelling of the skin, discolored skin (darker or lighter), blistering, crusting or scabbing and inflammation and redness.
Tips: Using cold packs may help diminish any inflammation after treatment. Avoiding the sun before a treatment may make results more effective.
4. Health Tips
Always Answer The Phone Call by LEFT Ear.
Don’t Drink Coffee TWICE A Day.
Don’t Take Pills With COOL Water.
Don’t Have HUGE Meals or Any Heavy Foods After 5 PM.
Always Reduce The Amount Of TEA You Cosume.
Keep Distance from Hand Phone CHARGERS.
Don’t Use Headphones for LONG Period Of Time.
Don’t Lie Down Immediately After Taking Medicine Before Sleeping.
When Battery Is Down To The LAST Grid Don’t Answer The Phone As The Radiation Is 1000 Times.
5. Teenagers have natural beauty so they should skip the foundation. Foundation is for women over 35. Not only will it cover up your natural beauty, but foundation on a teenager looks anything but natural. Instead, cover up blemishes with concealer, then follow with a powder or tinted moisturizer. Tinted moisturizers tend to be lighter than heavy foundations.
6. Natural treatments for Glowing Skin
If you are really interested to improve your skin complexion, use turmeric. The turmeric powder and orange juice mixture will bring magic on your facial and body skin. Pamper the skin with this paste and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. After washing the skin, you will find the glowing skin tone.
Mash a banana. Be careful that the banana is ripe. Blend it will after adding honey to it. When the paste becomes ready, massage the skin gently. Leave it for a few minutes. Now clear the skin using water. The fantastic glow will come out instantly from the skin.
7. When you comb your hair after a shower or bath, use a large tooth comb. Begin at your ends, working your way up to the roots.This is the right way to remove tangles from your hair and not starting from the roots. Since wet hair is so fragile, you should avoid being rough with your hair. With that being said, you should avoid going to sleep with wet hair to keep it from breaking.
8. Handy tip: Removing Chewing gum from clothes: If chewing gum gets stuck in the clothes, it can be removed from clothes by storing the cloth item in the freezer overnight. Clothes should be wrapped in a plastic bag prior keeping in freezer. After the gum gets hardened, it can be easily removed.
9. This recipe will remove facial hair but only thin hair not really thick so dont try it if you have thick hair.
You will need:
Blend the egg white with sugar and corn flour. Blend it well until it becomes a sticky paste. Apply the mixture to your face. When it dries gently peel it off. Repeat this three to four times a week.
10. If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it’s still cooking, drop in a peeled potato-it absorbs the excess salt for an instant “fix me up”.
When boiling corn on the cob, add a pinch of sugar to help bring out the corns natural sweetness.
11. Massage is the self exercise for your skin. It works deeply in to skin, cleans the rooted dirt and it also improves blood circulation and relieves stress.
Facial massage results in clean and smooth skin. The skin’s elasticity also replenishes. It becomes more translucent and it has a healthy glow.
Dirty particles embedded in the skin are responsible for acne and rash. They cannot be removed by washing. Facial massage and mask increases the, the skin temperature, opening the pores and removing these particles.
12. If your lips are too thin and straight, apply your lipstick from slightly above the line of the upper lip and slightly below the line of the lower lip. Curve the line slightly with a lip pencil. Make your lips look fuller by using a darker and richer shade of lipstick in the center and a lighter one in the corners.
13. To chop dry fruits, place them in fridge for half an hour before cutting. Take the fruits out and cut them with a hot knife (dip it in hot water before cutting).It is easier to cut this way.
14. Water! It is the elixir of life and beauty. At least 10 glasses of water are needed. If possible, carry around a bottle of water with you and remember to drink at least once every 30 min. Water not only helps you feel fresh, but it also prevents dehydration and will help flush out a lot of toxins and makes your skin glow.
15. Diamonds will regain their luster if you rub a piece of chalk over them and wipe clean with a soft dry cloth or even use a clean eraser and see your diamonds sparkle!!
16. Sunscreen is a must during summers as well as winters. You must apply a sunscreen with an SPF value of 15 or higher to protect your skin from the harmful rays. Make sure that you apply your sunscreen at least half an hour before you step out in the sun, for optimum results. The most important thing to be remembered is sunscreen has to be applied above the moisturizer and below the makeup.
17. Use almond oil to massage your hair before washing your hair. Frequently massaging your hair with almond oil will help you to get silky and soft hair. Massaging is good for improving blood circulation and getting stronger hair.
18. If you have ingrown hair the just before waxing scrub your legs with a loofah and shower gel then the ingrown hairs will be easier to wax and you will have smooth legs
19. Summer is here and beach visits are common and so are sunburns. For immediate relief use rosewater and for reducing the tan-Mix 1 teaspoon of Besan with 5 teaspoon of curd and apply it on your face and body. Let it remain for ½ hr. Rinse with plain water.
20. Take a cup of milk and warm it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Soak the hands in this warm milk for 5 minutes. This helps hydrate the skin and strengthen the nails.
21. Cleanse, exfoliate, tone and moisturize. Do this on a daily basis routine and it should take you on your way toward healthier skin. Choose a gentle skin cleansing solution that works for your definite type of skin – oily skin, normal and dry skin. By means of your preferred product, cleanse face in a circular motion and rinse with lukewarm water, as hot water zaps skin’s moisture
22. For oily skin potatoes are really very helpful. Apply a grated raw potato as a mask by rubbing the potato on your skin. Leave the mask on for 30 minutes and then rinse off with water. Potatoes help to absorb excess oil in your face and also help to avoid wrinkles.
23. Beauty sleep happens at night when our physique and digestive organism rest and our blood cells do an enhanced job of supplying nutrients to skin cells. Devoid of the sleep, one seems older and our skin will appear drier. Sleep atleast for 6 to 8 hours daily!!
23.Homemade remedies are designed to even remove wrinkles, such as a banana mask. To fight wrinkles with banana, mash a banana until all of the lumps are gone and it becomes creamy. Apply the banana directly to the skin and allow it to sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water. The banana helps firm up skin and minimizes wrinkles.
24. I bet you didnt know this one……
Before Color – Do not have your hair colored if your hair is clean. Actually, you should not shampoo your hair for 24 to 48 hours before the color is added. The reason is that you need your scalp to have some natural oils present, which helps the color adhere better. Additionally, with an unwashed scalp, the color will penetrate deeper into the hair follicles, making it last longer. In addition to an unwashed scalp helping the color stay, it will also act as a protective barrier so that your head does not become irritated from the chemicals in hair color. Therefore, the longer you can go without washing your hair before you have color applied the better.
25. Make your clothes smell good…..stab some cloves into an orange as an old-fashioned air freshener. They will last about a week and leave a spicy, delicious scent in your smelly closet.
26. Extra virgin olive oil can work miracles on dry, unruly hair. Adding a few drops to your normal conditioner will leave your hair silky smooth. Olive oil can also be used on clean, damp hair as a serum. Simply rub a few drops between your palms, and apply to your hair before styling.
27. Apple cider vinegar: New research indicates that 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (ideally mixed with a glass of water), consumed daily over a period of 12 weeks, works to lower body weight and reduce belly fat. This is attributed to vinegar’s acetic acid, which is believed to pump out proteins that break down fat.
28. Premature Aging:
Aging is a natural ongoing process which can be controlled and prevented to come too early. Aging causes dryness and wrinkling of the skin. Factors like excessive thinking, stress, tension, over work, strain, irregular sleeping and eating habits and cold or dry foods enhance aging. Foods containing artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and chemicals also aggravate fast aging.
• Use grated cucumber in a face pack.
• Apply fresh aloe Vera gel to the skin.
29. Keep your hands off their faces
Many people can’t seem to keep their hands off their faces. This is one nasty habit. By doing this, you’re transferring all the bacteria from your dirty hands — that have touched all things under the sun — onto your face. And now we know why your skin has been breaking out.
Keep your hands strictly off your face. Don’t touch it unnecessarily, when you have to use clean hands.
30. Mix two whole eggs with four tablespoon of olive oil apply this mixture on your hair and leave it. Wash your hair after 20 minutes, you will find your hair slipping like silk after this.
31. This summer is all about prints! Printed tees, dresses, skirts, and even printed bags. But what’s a girl to do with so many choices and so many prints? If you’ve been to any store or mall in the past month or two, you’ve probably noticed a TON of printed items, but which should you pick up, and when you do, how do you wear these prints properly?
Learn your body shape and then choose the right print!!
32. To do a zigzag part, simply part the hair in a straight line as normal. Then, using the wide-toothed end of the styling comb, ‘cut’ a triangle of hair on one side of the line and comb it back across the line. Move to the other side of the line and repeat the process, working your way back. The depth and width of the zigs and zags depends largely on the density of the hair and the overall style you are creating.
33. Wipe up eyes by means of apple juice as apple juice is affluent in pectin which provides the eyes to sparkle. Fundamental eye problem is dark circles.
34. For premature graying hair: Take 1cup amla (dry) & 2cup curd keep it in iron vessel overnight, mash it & apply it on your scalp. Gradually your hair will be black, shiny & healthy.
35. For clear skin…..Use cold water to wash your face. Water is the best moisturizer and also the best cleanser. Splash the face with cold water at least twice everyday continuously for ten seconds. This will help to improve circulation of blood. Follow by patting the face with hot water. The steam will help to open up the blocked skin pores and enable flushing out of bacteria.